Monday, November 23, 2015

New Companions!!



What's up yall. This week was an awesome week. My eye is getting better and I can finally see out of it haha. But now I have a scar on my cornea that will cause me to have a glare in my left eye for the rest of my life :( I'm pretty bummed because that could potentially ruin my dreams of being a pilot :( But hey, if it's Gods will then let it be done. 
 
 
 
Eye is slowly getting better!
 
 
This week I got 2 new companions! One is Elder Lim who is from Kuala Lumpur and just started his mission this week. He is waiting to get his Visa to go to the Provo MTC then to Oregon. The other is Elder Perritt. Woah Elder Perritt is amazing! He has been the AP up until now and he is so good! He is teaching me so much stuff and teaching me how to really work hard! He is also really good at singing.



Haha so funny story for this week: Elder Lim has never really ridden a bike before and it's just so funny to watch. He swerves back and forth and always slams on the breaks to stop. Haha he crashed this week. I don't know what happened, I think he just fell over? Lol poor guy. Also, Elder Perritt crashed this week too! I didn't see how it happened but it wasn't that bad lol.

 
 
Sorry I have no time this week! I love you all thanks for everything!
 
 
 
 


 




So happy to see him get our letters and packages!







 

 
 
Elder Brown, Elder Schwemmer, and Elder Avery
 
 

 
Farewell to Elder Brown!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment