Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy Halloween!!



What up ya'll!




This week was so fun! This week we had Zone Conference in Singapore and it was awesome!


So on Monday we emailed early then caught a flight to Singapore. When we got to Singapore we dropped off our bags and had the rest of P-day to do whatever we wanted! So me and Elder Brown went and checked out the Marina Bay sands Hotel and Gardens! That's the big famous boat hotel with those huge light up tree gardens! MAN IT WAS SO COOL! I can't even tell you how many times I've looked that up on Google earth and now its finally real! It was so fun. We had to walk through Singapore to get there and that was fun as well. Singapore is so clean and everything is so luxurious and worldly haha.



 




 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 





 
 


  
 
 I've seen a countless amount of Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Bentley's, Aston Martins and Maserati's its crazy! Every one here is so rich!!
 
 







 
 
                                                                      
 
 
 
 
 
After we saw the Gardens we went to China town! That was so cool! It's this big Chinese market in between these old British buildings with so much cheap Asian swag like fake watches and all kinds of souvenirs and gifts. It was way cool and I wanna take the family there some day.




While at Chinatown we got this dinner that another missionary said will be the hottest thing that I will eat on my mission. Well.... he was right haha it was so HOT! I was sweating and had a runny nose and could barely eat that much of it haha. Hahaha the next day at Zone Conference I think it came out hotter then it went in lol. It was way fun.



The hot stuff!!


Singapore is such a cool place and I have lots and lots of pictures. One of the nights at Zone Conference Elder Clark fell off the bed haha. It was pretty bad he split open his hand and couldn't feel his feet. He woke up with blood and doesn't even remember falling off so we think he hit his head. Poor guy.



Zone conference was way good I learned a lot. I'm most excited about this new English class we will be starting to teach.




 
 
We returned to Ipoh and continued our normal activities.



They made it back!!






























 
This weekend we had the Halloween party so we helped Sister Chris put up all the decorations and stuff. We got it lookin way good!



Happy Halloween Elder Schwemmer!
 
 
 
 
Having fun while decorating haha!
 
 

Decorations all look so good! :)
 






Elder Schwemmer's is on the right!




The Halloween party was so fun!!!!! I love all the people in the Ipoh branch. I found this wig at the party and everybody just loved it when I put it on. Every one came up and started taking selfies with me lol they loved it. I was just acting silly and like a girl, same old silly Nate lol. We played lots of fun games and I had a blast.







Scary Elder Schwemmer haha!
 



Haha looking good "Sister Schwemmer" ;)

 
 
 
 
 
Getting that wig ready!


















Haha so cute Elder Schwemmer!
 
 







Happy Halloween!!!


























































So in Ipoh there's this guy named P***. He has schizophrenia and is a very crazy dude. Well a few months ago the missionary's here knocked on his door, and it's all gone down hill from there haha. He calls us every single day asking us to help him get out of this country. He thinks everyone is manipulating him. He always asks us to talk to Obama to get him out of Malaysia. Well when he talks he does it very loudly and angrily. He foams at the mouth when he talks and doesn't stop talking. He just yells at us about all of his life problems and how he wants to take Elder Wadsworth (an elder already home) and C*** (a member) and run away with them. He thinks everyone is manipulating him from leaving and that everyone is creating illusions. Well he came to church this Sunday and demanded to speak with me and Elder Brown. So he does his thing again where he just gets so angry and yells and screams and sweats. He was so loud the whole church could hear it and we had to kick him out. He was pretty angry. But I just feel bad for him, we don't know what's made him like this so we just have to love him.







Well I could just write forever about everything but I don't have time. I'm going to send a lot of pictures this week. Thank you everyone for everything and the Christmas packages. I actually wasn't able to get them, I left Singapore and then an hour later they showed up lol. So now I wont get them till January. But its okay I don't care.


Well I love you all! Happy Halloween!!!! 
 
 
 
 


"Chinese Temple that is built into the mountain. Really cool!"













Castle
 
 


It's good to see Elder Schwemmer back playing one of his favorite sports.
And it's even better seeing him as goalie again!

 





He finally got our letters!!
 
 





 

 






"The haze is finally gone! This is the view from my apartment."
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment