Monday, February 1, 2016

Ostrich riding!!!

Hey everyone!!! Sorry I'm on so late! I spent the day racing Ostriches!!!! Hahahaha it was super fun!!! But I have literally no time to email today so I will send more about it next week! 

Sorry today I have no time! But this week was great! This week we went super hard again and beat last weeks number of 51 potentials with 52! We are setting Zone records! We also got 3 new investigators this week which were all member presents! We have been finding a ton of people! Elder Eggertson is feeling better and was great this week! He had fun and worked hard all week! It has been so awesome! Thanks for all your help!

Love you guys!!!!
 
 
- Elder Schwemmer







Some pictures from the Ostrich farm :)
 
 
 


 



This ones name is Jeffrey :)
 
 
 
 
 




"My new friend Robert! :)"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haha!
 
 
 
 
 


Just racing an Ostrich!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment