Tuesday, October 6, 2015

THE LAST DAYS

What's up everyone!!!!!! Today is my last day in the mtc!!!!!!! I leave today at 1:30!! 

I don't have any time today because I'm trying to go to the temple one last time for 2 years! But I am so thankful for this mtc experience and everything it has done for me and my life! I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and his atonement. I have gone through some life changing experiences here at the mtc and I will never forget them! I know our Savior lives and he suffered and died for each and every single one of our sins, mistakes, sicknesses, hardships, and every other thing that has ever caused us grief in this life! He is there for us, all we have to do is reach out to him and he will pull us out of our deepest holes and our darkest tunnels. He has been, felt, and suffered lower then any human being and if we just turn to him he will save us from our miseries. I know this with all my heart to be true and I know with all my heart that Jesus Christ lives! I know this church is true and Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ really really do know us! And I know they love us! They weep when we weep and they rejoice when we make efforts to do the right! They are there for us always no matter what were going through and all you have to do is just turn to them and ask. And I know they will answer you! I love this gospel and this mission and everything it's helping me to become! I love you all and all you guys do for me! Thanks for the support and love you all show for me! I'm thankful for this mtc experience it has been incredible! Now I must make my way to Singapore.

Till next week from Singapore,
 
 
 
-Elder Schwemmer

 


The Bruce Wayne Challenge


Getting ready to accept the challenge



Trying some of Elder Hilton's Eel




Haha not a huge Eel fan ;)
 
Elder Schwemmer & Elder Bradford are sticking to their noodles!
  

They got themselves some good lookin shades :)

Some of the very last moments with Elder Hilton
 


 
 
 
 
Elder Schwemmer's District with their two Teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment