Monday, November 7, 2016

Exchanges for the week

Hi sorry this is going to be way short I don't have a lot of time today!

This week i havent been able to serve with elder shirley because one of the zone leaders got in an accident so he went on exchanges for a week. So ive been with my "dad" elder brown. He goes home tomorrow!! Its has been so awesome serving with him again!

We are teaching a guy named A****. I love him! He has had some family struggles that i have been able to relate to and bare my testimony how the gospel can help him with them. He has come to church twice in a row and will soon be getting ready for baptism :)

For Pday we are going to a long house!! Its a big iban house out in the jungle. Ill take lots of pics! 
 
Sorry today is so short! I love you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Schwemmer

No comments:

Post a Comment