Monday, November 7, 2016

Fun week!

Hey yall, sorry i dont have much time this week and im sorry this is coming in so late. We had our zone activity today. We went and explored the cultural jungle of borneo :) I got some good pics and souvenirs but unfortunately i dropped my camera into the water!!!!! :( It might be a while till you gets pics again. I'm sorry. But it was way awesome!

Last week for pday we went cave exploring!! It was so awesome! We had to have super bright lights and be way careful. The caves were FULL of bats it was crazy!

This week we got a couple of solid investigators from English class! Finally my efforts in english class are paying off. My investigators are doing well. We finally got some to church and they are both on date for baptism on November 12th. I'm way excited!

Conference this weekend was great!

Love you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Schwemmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment