Monday, August 1, 2016

大家下五好

你们好!

这个理白果的很好!

Oh sorry i forgot you cant read that ;) Haha this week I have officially started to study Chinese characters. My goal is to read the Book of Mormon in Chinese twice before I end my mission. Then for everyday of my life after that :) Anyways, this week has been a great week! We went to Singapore again this week! As always it was awesome! We got there and had a full day to do whatever we wanted. So we went to marina bay sands and walked around the craziest mall I've ever seen. Literally every single store was only things that millionaires could buy. Louis Vuitton, Tom Ford, Gucci, Chanel, anything you name it this mall had it. We went into this one store that was selling 30,000 cell phones that are only for Bentley vehicles. It was insane. But yeah we had a great time.

The work is going great and we have an amazing investigator named V***. Every time I have been with him I have felt the spirit. The other day while I was teaching him I was speaking Chinese words that I didn't even know I knew haha the gift of tongues is real! I am beginning to fall in love with Chinese. I am way excited to start reading it!

Thanks for everything love you all have a great week!

Love,
蘇长老

No comments:

Post a Comment