Monday, August 1, 2016

Saya tidak sukah lelaki

What up yall! Another great week in Sibu! Last pday we played indoor soccer with the zone which was super fun! Last week was also transfers. I'm staying with Elder Pearce. Elder Pearce dies this transfer so I'm working him hard! :) We taught V*** again this week. For this lesson we taught repentance and the word of wisdom. We made a plan with him for him to stop smoking. He accepted it very well! We also got him on date to be baptized on July 30th :) I am so excited for him. He is the best investigator I've ever taught. We are still working hard to find the kingdom builders of Sibu. We are finally getting the branch to open up to us and help us with missionary work. On Saturday we went over to the branch Presidents house and they fed us an AMAZING dinner. I got the opportunity to eat Pig tail! :) It was pretty tasty but not much meat on it haha. I love his family so much. They make me feel right at home and remind me of my family. 

As for miracles this week we had some awesome ones come from English class! English class in sibu is very successful. We had 38 people attend last week. Well earlier this week we received a call from a random number. It was a woman who asked us to give a blessing at the hospital. We had no idea who it was but we went. As we were sitting there waiting at the hospital we hear an "Elders!" we turn around and see one of the mothers of a non member family who comes to English class! She asked us to give a blessing to her friends mother. We gave the mother a blessing which got the whole family in tears. They agreed to meet later. It was so amazing, I don't even know how she knew that we give blessings. But it was great and we will begin teaching them soon! Also this week we were finally able to meet with some less actives! And for the first time on my mission we were able to get one to return to church this Sunday! It felt so good seeing her take the sacrament again and bask in the warmth of the spirit in the church. The branch was happy to see her because they haven't seen her in years!

Today for pday we will be playing pick up basketball :)

Love you all have a great week! 

Love,
Elder Schwemmer

P.s. I'm starting to learn Malay as well, hence the subject ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment