Monday, August 1, 2016

七月四号快乐!!

Happy fourth of July! There is nothin like celebrating America in Malaysia! Today for the 4th of July we played indoor soccer with the zone! There are 12 Elders in the zone. My team was team Trump and the other team was team Hillary. We won all 6 games ;) Then we celebrated by doing the most american thing you can find in Malaysia which was eat at mcdonalds :) Recently I have been trying to catch a biawalk. A biawalk is a giant lizard that is everywhere in Malaysia. They are basically mini alligators. I have bought a bunch of chicken hearts and a hook and a string. They have eaten the chicken hearts clean off each time but the hook hasn't set. I'll let yall know when I catch one. After we catch it we will eat it!!! 

The work was a bit slow this week. We weren't able to meet with V*** but he has this whole week off so we will meet with him a few times.The less active we have been working with has come to church 2 weeks in a row now. It has been great to see the light that has filled her eyes as she partakes of the sacrament. She is way good at fellow shipping and we are going to try and teach with her! 

Alright that's all I got this week! Have a great birthday America! 4th of July is my 2nd favorite holiday. Don't mess around with fireworks!

Love,
Elder Schwemmer

No comments:

Post a Comment