Monday, August 1, 2016

Best week in Sibu!

你们好!!!

Whats up everyone?! I hope you all have had a good week as I most certainly have. 

This week was one of the best weeks of my mission! I absolutely love Sibu! I have been so happy here. I have felt burdens lifted and weights off my shoulders. If any of you out there are doubting, I promise you the healing power of the atonement is REAL!!! I have tasted it. I have felt it. And I KNOW that Jesus Christ suffered for each and every hard thing we have in our lives. I promise you that my favorite scripture and my mission plaque scripture is true!

 Mathew 11: 28-30
28 ¶Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

If we will just come unto Christ and accept his Atonement and love for us he will lighten our burdens. He will give us rest. I am a living testimony of that. I hope you can all use the Atonement more in your lives and see if your life doesn't get better. I am grateful for the joy I have experienced this week and wish you can all find it in your lives as well. 

We had a wonderful miracle with English class this week! The week I arrived in sibu we started to do English class blitz's. And this last Friday we go 30 NEW PEOPLE!!! That was huge! English class has brought 30 people into the meeting house of the lord where they had the chance of being connected to heaven by feeling the spirit as we sang and as we were inside the walls of the church. I had so much fun teaching! There were lots of families there as well and the class was so fun! Everybody was laughing and having a good time and left with smiles on their faces! We now have all their numbers and we are going to offer the gospel discussions and slowly but surely be acquainted with the church and hopefully one day be baptized!

Last week for pday we watched Ephraims Rescue and ate snacks. Today we are doing an escape room. 

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! I wouldn't want to spend my 19th birthday anywhere else in the world but Sibu Malaysia! I love you ALL! 

Love,
蘇长老




Displaying SAM_3270.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment