Monday, August 1, 2016

BCF

Heyooo

Whats up yall, this week was an awesome week here in sibu! This wednesday we had zone conference. The zone conferences have changed from what I've emailed you before. So rather then all of east Malaysia or west Malaysia going to Singapore at one time, President Simmons just comes to us. He came to the sibu zone on Wednesday. I liked it a lot better! It was more personalized for our zone and I got a lot more out of it this time. Although, I will miss seeing all my buddy's in Singapore. But its ok we will still go on visa runs to Singapore.





A super funny story I've got for you this week. So on Friday I went on exchanges with my district leader Elder Horsbourgh. He is a Malay Elder so i got to work in a Malay area with Malay people. So the people they work with are called "Ibans" They are natives to the Borneo island. They are so friendly and so nice and absolutely love white people and Jesus. So we went to this one less actives house where there were a bunch of ibans just chillin spittin sunflower seeds on the floor and having a good time. So we got the less active and went with him and his wife and kid into another room. We were in there with the husband his wife and their 3 year old son. We were right in the middle of teaching when all of a sudden the mom lifts up her shirt and starts breast feeding her 3 year old son!!! Haha she had no shame! It caught me by such surprise i had no idea what to do! It was quite the lesson ruiner haha. I guess that's the culture of the Ibans and it means nothing to them.

Anyways that's about all this week! I love you all! Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Schwemmer



"The last squadron transfer!"


1 comment: