Sunday, August 13, 2017

Final Email

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
I cant believe it but this is probably my last email to you because next week i will be flying home. I cant believe that the 2 years has come and gone. It has been the wildest two years of my entire life. Within these two years i have had the highest and lowest points of my life. From them i have learned exceedingly many great things. These two years have taught me things that i could not learn anywhere else. Its like a mini life packed into 2 years. 


Above all things that i have learned the greatest thing i have gained on my mission is a testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ and the change of heart that has come as a result of it. I know that my reedemer lives. I know that This church is the church that God himself has established on the earth and continues to run it by living prophets. I know with all my heart that the book of mormon is true. I have read that book and disected it and pondered it and prayed about it so diligently for 2 years and i know through the power of the holy ghost that it is true. I know it. No one can or ever will be able to take that knowledge and testimony away from me. I will forever stay diligent and valiant to that testimony that i may sit at the right hand of God and look to him with a clear conscience of mind that i did what i could. I will bring my family and friends along with me. These 2 years have changed my life. They have changed others lives. I am heartbroken that i must leave. But i will follow the counsel given in a quote "Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened" Farewell Malaysia. God be with you till we meet again. See you soon!!!

Love,
Elder Schwemmer

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

2 comments:

  1. Hello Elder Schwemmer,
    This is Frank Johnson, I am the Father of Elder Tucker Johnson who you trained and just had as your companion. We would love to come see you at your homecoming talk if possible. Tucker has said such great things about you.

    If you or whomever runs your blog could share a date and location with us, we would love to come see you and chat with you briefly.

    Sincerely,
    Frank Johnson
    801-550-9977

    ReplyDelete